This is just before she threw up

Mo opens a big-deal exhibit tonight at the Corpus Christi Art Center.

Her children’s book illustrations are being displayed next to original art by some guy named Suess. Like doctors can paint.

She’s an amazing artist, but sometimes she forgets. Maybe an adoring crowd will help her remember.

About these ads

This entry was posted in running. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to This is just before she threw up

That is amazing MO!

2. crazybunny66 says:

Brilliant, you should be really proud of yourself!!

3. SeniorRunner says:

Big time congrats to Mo for this recognition of her talents. Rare Bear is at least LUCKIER than the average bear!

4. Jenster! says:

Does Mo have an Etsy shop or a place to buy prints?

5. mosheppo says:

Jenster!!!! wow I have a tiny etsy shop. that sells prints. But I can make them 8.5 x 11 which probbly makes more sense. See what you think. ( I have always wanted to do a calendar!!!! always always. I should get busy no that. :)

• Jenster! says:

Yay!! Can you post the link? I’m visiting my neices soon and I’d love to get them something.

I’d love a calendar too! Esp a running one with animals having running adventures through the different seasons. It would be so much easier to run in the rain/snow/heat if I see a cat doing it… well, not really but it would make me smile:)

6. mosheppo says:

ETSY SHOP:: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amandashepherd
    I am trying to put up more.. those might not be perfect
    for nieces.

7. Madiantin says:

Poor Mo! I hope she didn’t really throw up?