Things you don’t want to see before your morning run

I’m thinking there will be some creative shoe decisions made today …

OK, I survived. Two miles in shoes till I couldn’t take it, then two miles in socks. Which doesn’t feel that great running on cinders. Walked last two with occasional jog to keep under 15. But lived to fight another day. I expect they will magically heal overnight.

On the good news front, I was totally attacked by a bird when I went to check on the little guy. We’re hoping this means he survived. yay!!!!!

4 miles t (14:14) bad

Advertisements

This entry was posted in running and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Things you don’t want to see before your morning run

1. Madiantin says:

Oh my gawsh what did you do?

That is what my feet looked like after Mrs TO and I Kayaked on the Moss Point slough in California for 4 hoursl. Who would have thought you need sun screen on the tops of your feet? Perhaps barefoot running is an option!

3. Dean (n2runningbad) says:

And I thought I was dumb for not knowing how to read a menu!!!!

4. crazybunny66 says:

ohh, that looks soo sore, poor you!!

5. Amy says:

That looks horrible. ouch.

6. Wow. I feel bad for whining about my run now. You are a total stud for makin it through that run! I will add “tops of feet” to the “parts that you never think of but will surely sunburn” list:

1) Hair parts. Especially if you are wearing crazy braids, a faux-hawk or a real hawk.

2) Roof of the mouth. As reported by a friend who sails and likes to hang his mouth open at the same time, allowing the reflected sun to do its thang.

3) Bottoms of feet. Falling asleep on your belly in the sun.

4) This one is X-rated. From trying to cure your seasonal affective disorder with a tanning bed.

5) Tops of feet. It could be worse! (See item 4)

Smash Mouth says, You might as well go walking on the sun!