The facts as we know them:
1. Mo made me watch “Carousel” this morning, even though I had just woken up and was not in the mood for people dancing on rooftops.
2. Frank Sinatra originally was to be the lead in the movie but dropped out over a dame.
3. Randy Newman wrote “It’s Lonely at the Top” for Sinatra, thinking he could take a joke. As it turns out, he could not.
4. I am a huge Randy Newman fan. I actually sleep in “Toy Story” pajamas. Actually, I don’t, but I don’t wear my glasses when I sleep so it doesn’t much matter.
5. My knee felt worse during today’s run/walk/limp.
Conclusion: The ghost of Frank Sinatra is causing my knee to hurt.
Diagnosing injuries via the Internet is way easier than they would lead you to believe …