Summer is here. Well, sort of. We live in Arizona,
where summer never actually leaves. That can mean only one thing:
Mr. Pants’ Guide to a Delicious Summer Treat @
in six easy steps.
1. Peel one (1) banana.
(Mr. Pants’ Banana Peeler © sold separately.)
2. Cut banana into slices (Mister Pants not allowed
to sell sharp things on the internet. You’re on your own.)
3. Put in plastic bowl and place in freezer. Wait.
No, it never turns into orange sherbet.
Life is a constant series of crushing disappointments.
4. Eventually take delicious treat from freezer.
Find that it has frozen into an inedible, repulsive block of ice.
5. Break into the stash of Oreos Mo gave you to hide
so that she wouldn’t eat them all at once.
6. Eat all thirty (30) Oreos. Purely as a favor to Mo,
who lacks Mister Pants’ otherworldly willpower.
Rationalize that they’re sort of shaped like banana slices,
so they are likely healthy.
Repeat as necessary.